Specific Rules for the Humber Valley Photo Contest
See the document: HVUC Photo Contest Rules
Paid-up members of the 2016-2017 and/or 2017-2108 ECC seasons can submit up to ten (10) JPG digital images. The maximum image size is 1600 Wide x 1200 High pixels.
General Rules for Digital Competitions
- Member must have exposed the original image. Images incorporating digital imaging or electronic enhancements
are acceptable provided that the image or enhancement is work of the photographer. Images or parts of images taken from digital libraries, print publications or the internet are not eligible.
Full General Rules can be obtained from the Rules of Competition
Instructions for using this form
- Digital images entered using this form will be uploaded to the server directly from your computer.
- Due to time and space constraints, the maximum size for an image to be uploaded is 4 MB
- Filenames of images to be uploaded may ONLY contain letters, digits, spaces, periods(.), underscores(_) or dashes (-). No other punctuation is allowed in this filename OR the name of it's folder. For this HVUC Photo Contest, no special characters are allowed in the Title.The maker’s name should NOT appear in either the Title or the Filename
- After entering the information on the entry form, click on [SUBMIT] to start the upload process.