Specific Rules for Creative Competition
Full Creative Rules can be obtained from the Rules of Competition (creative section)
General Rules for Digital Competitions
- Paid-up members can submit up to three (3) JPG digital images in each regular competition (usually 2 for critiques). The maximum image size is 1600 Width x 1200 High pixels.
- Member must have exposed the original image. Images incorporating digital imaging or electronic enhancements are acceptable (with the exception of the Nature category) provided that the image or enhancement is work of the photographer. Images or parts of images taken from digital libraries, print publications or the internet are not eligible.
Full General Rules can be obtained from the Rules of Competition
Instructions for using this form
- Digital images entered using this form will be uploaded to the server directly from your computer.
- Due to time and space constraints, the maximum size for an image to be uploaded is 4 MB
- Filenames of images to be uploaded may ONLY contain letters, digits, spaces, periods(.), underscores(_) or dashes (-). No other punctuation is allowed in this filename OR the name of it’s folder. You MAY include special characters and punctuation in the image’s Title or Comments.
- After entering the information on the entry form, click on [SUBMIT] to start the upload process.